v0.6.0 — 2015-10-30
The now unused mailing list initialy intended for Beta-testers was destroyed.
This version contains
(especially for Ubuntu and KDE) that could not be
resolved and will be tackled progressively.
- Add GTK3 support. (#182)
- Fix crash when some preferences are not defined. (#185)
- Warn when libappindicator should be installed.
- Minor preferences UI work.
- Locale updates bg, de, zh-TW thanks to volunteers (Lyubomir Vasilev, Tobias Bannert, Velociraptor).
v0.5.6 — 2014-05-10
- Fix GtkIcons import. (#175)
v0.5.5 — 2014-05-06
- Better desktop detection: libappindicator enabled for Unity and KDE5+.
hides_last_only in winnt.
- Add FreeBSD support (thank Scott Furry). (#166)
- New locales: bg (thx lyubomirv!), zh-CN (thx YFdyh000!).
- Multiple locale fixes (thx Underpass, gogo)
- Fix extraction of window title.
- Fix right click on linux (falsely bound to show/hide).
v0.5.4 — 2014-02-14
- Add AppIndicator/SystemNotifierItem support (Ubuntu, KDE) (#130)
with_appindicator hidden preference for
avoiding using AppIndicator even if available.
- Fix check marks invisible in option 'Included accounts' (#139)
- Minor fixes
v0.5.3 — 2014-12-23
- Fix start hidden when startup minimized or maximized on winnt (#134)
- Fix broken click on popup-menu items (regression in v0.5.2)
- New uk-UA locale (thx Володимир Савчук Volodymyr Savchuk)
v0.5.2 — 2014-11-01
This version addresses issues spotted by AMO review (thx Kris
Error: expected type int, got (void 0)
It was superseeded by v0.5.3 while pending
in the review queue, and thus not fully reviewed by AMO.
v0.5.1 — 2014-10-01
This version did not pass AMO review.
- New support for the Windows
platform (very few functionalities missing compared to
Linux, most noticeably scrolling on icon)
- Fix use of embedded icons (#119)
- Fix empty space if remove icon (#124)
- New pl-PL locale (thx AreYouLoco!)
- New croatian/hr-HR locale (thx gogo!)
- New Russian locale (thx VitalD)
- New de-DE locale (thx Florian Haftmann)
v0.5.0 was not published as it contained minor textual errors.
v0.4.8 — 2013-11-12
- hotfix for Firefox (bogus import) (#110)
- hotfix for Seamonkey (accounts scrambling) (#106)
- new preference for X11 urgency hint in mail applications (#111)
New user mailing list mostly intended for
v0.4.7 — 2013-10-30
- new fade option for icon blinking
- set X11 urgency hint on new messages (IM and mail messages) (#96)
- new locales es-AR fr it nl zh-TW (thx BabelZillians!)
- add preferences to icon menu
- fix startup event for Thunderbird (thus fixing start_hidden) (#95)
- fix detection of the iconify event
- fix detection of account addition/deletion
v0.4.6 — 2013-06-28
- fix negative message count bug
- fix preferences' filepickers (#82)
- fix start_hidden again, and make it more accurate (#84)
- display popup menu window items for all applications (not only browsers)
- rework handling of attention calls (blinking icon) for chat conversations:
- blink on new messages for twitter accounts
- implement own blinking (gtk_status_icon_set_blinking() deprecated)
- support X11 urgency hint
- add support for Zotero (#85)
- add locale sk-SK (thx Slavko slavino.sk)
- minor fixes (e.g. keep long living references to timers)
v0.4.5 — 2013-01-25
Minor fixes. Mainly addressing Mozilla review comments
v0.4.4 — 2012-12-11
This version did not pass Mozilla full review
v0.4.3 — 2012-09-25
-showHide command line option has been
-firetrayShowHide. This option is
useful for making a keyboard shortcut to show/hide your favorite
- Chat icon (Thunderbird-only) (#51)
- handle Exquilla accounts (#55)
- better preference interface
- option to restrict count to favorite folders
- option to launch program on message count change (#33, #37)
- option to hide only last window (#33, #24)
- internal reworks
+ better logging with log4moz)
- fix start_hidden (#39)
- fix auto-iconify-after-show (#54)
- fix recursive folder count (#44)
- fix icon update when changing icon preferences
- fix item menu titles for Seamonkey
- fix middle-click (activate) to show window when hidden
v0.4.2 — 2012-05-25
Note that some feature do not work well under Unity/Compiz.
- GTK-themed icons
-showHide option (intended for keyboard shortcuts)
- middle click on the tray icon activates last registered window
- ability to exclude virtual folders from message count
- better minimize event catching
- moz app shown when launched from the command line
- icedove/iceweasel/iceape support back
- various small fixes
v0.4.1 — 2012-03-16
After a long wait, the js-ctypes re-write of FireTray is
- internal cleaning (avoid polluting global namespace,
browser.tabs.warnOnClose set session-wide)
- change defaults for hides_single_window (true),
- bug fixes
v0.4.0 — 2012-03-05
This version was sumitted to AMO, but didn't pass full review.
- fix start_hidden
- fix new message count update
v0.4.0b3 — 2012-02-09
- option for activating restored windows. This ensures windows
are restored on top, and get the focus
- fix restoring maximized windows on dual-screens
- option for checking new messages instead of unread ones
v0.4.0b2 — 2012-01-30
v0.4.0b1 — 2012-01-28
Begining with this version, v0.3.* related options
are erased from your preferences.
- ability to show hide single windows
- can open window/message from icon popup menu
- minimize can hide to tray
- scroll on icon can hide to tray
- restore windows to their original virtual desktop
- many bug fixes
- clean lib closing